Thursday, May 26, 2005

Messin' with your head

Messin' with your head

Or, tunes guaranteed to mess up your entire day, and drive everybody around you insane:

* "A Message to you, Rudi" by The Specials - currently living in the wild at my place of work. Grown men suddenly breaking into impromptu "Ba ba ba ba ba baaaaa" for no reason whatsoever. And I started it. Currently appearing on TV them tunes and adverts everywhere.

* "Oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, Hey Mickey!" - I need say no more. Now designated a cruel and unusual punishment by the US Supreme Court. You're singing it right now.

* “Show me the way to Amarillo” now pops into my head at such regular intervals, I am now considering performing a lobotomy on myself. It’ll be just my luck if I spoon out the wrong bits.

Go on, you know you want to tell the rest of us...

Speaking Brains

The more observant of you have already noticed a new feature I added last night: The Scaryduck Discussion Forum. Not only can you read wanky bollocks in my name, you can waste entire days of your life talking it too. Get in there!

Number one discussion for today: "Scary never does a Thursday vote-o these days, the bastard". Excuse: busy again, but an all-new tale of woe involving nudity, a Catholic priest and a cool talking dog* has been prepared for your delight.

* Almost certainly untrue.

No comments: