Thursday, July 07, 2005

This is not a drill

My "brane"* hurts

I have stumbled across the most frighteningly complex and technical blog ever to link to me: http://ppcook.blogspot.com - one man’s struggle to understand the cosmos without making it up as he goes along.

Don’t try to understand it. I am certain that this weblog exists in at least seven dimensions (including two we don’t even know about yet), and was written a week next Tuesday and sent to the internet via a parallel multiverse. Or something.

Excellent!

* A theoretical physicists' joke. Who says scientists don't have a sense of humour?


This is not a drill

It's a computer, you idiot. A computer with a Thursday vote-o on it. Here's the deal and the deal is this:

Next week sees Duck vs Useless Workshy Cunt of a Builder coming before a judge, so I'm taking a few days off to prepare. If the Tourette's flares up again, I could be away for a long, long time, sharing a very small room with a gentleman called Bubba, if you get what I mean.

The vote, then, is a simple London vs Paris job. Which one deserves to get published, and which barely prepared chancer is going to win? The choice is yours, and there is no Madrid alternative.

* Incy Wincy: contains brief nudity, swearing
* Muff Diver: contains explicit references to a number of deviant sexual acts, some of which you may even have heard of

Vote, as I am wont to say at this time on a Thursday, me-do.

No comments: