Monday, August 15, 2005

The last turkey in the shop

Inappropriate things to say during a vasectomy operation

1. "Ooh! That tickles! Do it again!"

2. "Did you hear the one about the Irish circumcisionist?"

3. "I love you."

4. "No, I think you're wrong there. The movement of capital will only have a negative effect on the bourgeois/worker relationship."

5. "I'll give you any money if you stop now."

6. "I've had your wife."

You know you're addicted to your weblog when..."

...shaving yourself for a vasectomy operation you're thinking "what could I write about this?", followed closely by the startling revelation that you are prepared to tell the world about the shaving of your knob in a pithy, humorous manner. Still, it's never stopped me before.

Here's a hint, though: Don't use one of those new Gilette vibrating razors - sends all the wrong signals.

No comments: