Monday, April 10, 2006

David Bowie's Mysterious Cookbook

In which Scaryduck Junior makes his first post on this website, as dictated to his father

Hello.

I am Scaryduck Junior, and my dad's letting me have his website today because he's got the bird flu and a bad case of the slugs.

Yesterday, I asked my dad all about the Seven Wonders of the World, and he showed me all about them with the help of this thing I've never seen before called a "book". I learned all about the Hanging Gardens of Babylon and Ting, which is what you get if you ask my dad about stuff.

Then he asked me: "What do you think they should have as the Eighth Wonder of the World?"

What a stupid question. Everybody knows it's Corn Flakes. Dad, who is the King of Wrong, said it wasn't Corn Flakes, and told me to go away and think about it. So I did.

In the end, I decided that The Eighth Wonder of the World is this:

David Bowie's Mysterious Cookbook

I didn't even know who David Bowie is, but my dad told me that he isn't actually a chef.

Then, Dad got that stupid look on his face, and started thinking up all the stuff that's in David Bowie's Mysterious Cookbook and started writing them down in his green notebook where he keeps all his stupid website ideas. And here they are. My dad is mad, you know.

* Life on Mars Bars
* Diamond Hot Dogs
* The Man Who Sold the World Donuts (I did this one!)
* Ch-ch-ch-Chipshops
* John, I'm only Frying
* I'm Afraid of Asparagus
* Scary Meatballs and Super Crepes

Now he wants me to ask you: "Suggest-o", whatever that means.

Bye for now, Scaryduck Jr.

It doesn't have to be D.Bowie, peeps. I'll settle for Iggy Pop.

No comments: