I enjoyed last week's selection from the great dustbin of online creativity, that we're going to do it all over again. Only this time with mirth and
Mirth: A Not the Nine O'Clock News special
- Constable Savage - "Savage, would I be correct in assuming that Mr Kadogo is a coloured person?"
- Kinda Lingers - "I never thought it would come to this - saying 'kinda lingers' and walking away"
- Gerald the Gorilla - "Wild? I was absolutely livid!"
- Nice Video, Shame About the Song - with a bonus by way of the "Pizza Napoli" sketch
- American Express - "Put your head in between them and go bbl bbl bbl"
Music: A "God, Scary's old" special
- Big Audio Dynamite: E=MC2 - "I like a bit of a cavort"
- Sex Pistols: Pretty Vacant - that legendary TOTP (RIP) performance
- Killing Joke: Love Like Blood - featuring barking mad frontman Jaz Coleman (no relation)
- Blancmange: Living on the Ceiling, comes with the highly recommended Lose your Love, simply for a) the weird foot spins and b) the fact they are clearly having the most fun, ever.