Saturday, May 30, 2009

If there's one plus side...

If there's one plus side...


...to this whole MPs' expenses fiasco, it's the fact that not a single politician of any colour has come to my door for the entire European election campaign.

Granted, I saw a UKIP coming up my front path, but by the time I'd retrieved my largest net, the man-trap and the length of rubber hose with the nails through the end from out of the shed, he had made a run for it.

Still, his leaflet made refreshing reading: "Vote UKIP - just a evil as all the others. Combined."

This year, I shall be mainly placing my vote - after disqualifying all the lunatics and racist BNP turds - through the proven scientific method of "Ip Dip Dog Shit". Can't be any worse than the jokers we've got now, and there's something to be said for random politics.

Ah, that's it: It's shite.

Edited two days later for grocer's apostrophe badness. Will now turn my length of rubber hose with the nails through the end on myself out of shame.

No comments: