Friday, July 16, 2010

On getting physical

On getting physical

The Fragrant Mrs Duck returns from her weekly aerobics class, and - to put it mildly - she's not in the best of moods.

"I have never," she storms, "I have never been so humiliated in my life."

"Oh?" I ask, reluctantly hitting pause on the Sky Plus box, for life is not worth living if I try to multi-task in this sort of circumstance.

"I forgot my sports kit," she fumed. "I forgot my sports kit, and they made me do the lesson in my vest and pants."

I am shocked.

"I'm shocked."

Not to mention stunned.

"I am also stunned."

"And do you know the worst bit? Do you? DO YOU?"

Let me guess...

"Let me guess. They wouldn't let you get something out of the lost property box."

"No lost property box. And don't you DARE stick this on your blog."

"I promise."

No comments: