Monday, May 09, 2011

On Facebook statuses, and having your brain sucked out of your nostrils

On Facebook statuses, and having your brain sucked out of your nostrils

Quite a few of you are on Facebook. Some of you are even my friends.

Every now and then, you get one of those round robin status updates asking you to spread awareness of some worthy cause. Happy to help, but, what, I ask of the unworthy causes? Aren't they just as important?

What about those poor people who've had their brains sucked out of their nostrils by the unspeakable, dread terror of Chthulhu, high priest of the old, dark one?

That's why I've come up with this Facebook status update to deal with this all-too-common problem of which no-one dare speak. Let's see how far it goes.

If you know someone who has had their brains sucked out of their nostrils by Cthulhu, please post this as your status. It is my wish for 2011 that people will understand that having your brains sucked out by Cthulhu is not something to be ashamed of. I know that 97% of you won't post this as your status, but my friends will be the 3% who do in honour of someone who has had their brains sucked out by Cthulhu

I don't see any problem with this whatsoever. LET'S MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TOGETHER!

No comments: