Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lost Cat: THE WAR HAS BEGEN

Lost Cat: THE WAR HAS BEGEN

It all started with a lost cat and ended in WAR. And WAR is HELL.

Regular readers will be aware of my ongoing operation to mess with the head of the self-appointed guardian of our community noticeboard in Caversham. You see, they do not seem to be blessed with a sense of humour, and my attempts to find Lord Likely's poor lost cat Thundercock have ended up in the bin.

As, sadly, did my attempt to find my lost 'Lost Cat' sign, which, too met the same dreadful fate at the hands of the burghers of Caversham. Of course, you realise that this means WAR.

And being in a state of warfare, I am not able to admit defeat, and this is why this latest sign now has pride of place bang in the middle of the Caversham Community Noticeboard, between Costa Coffee, Icelands and Age Concern.


I am more than aware that The Keeper of the Noticeboard will come along in the next couple of days, have a bit of a conniption and bin my latest work.

And so he may, for I am already prepared. Feast your eye, the internet, on the next poster.

Your move, melon farmer, your move.

No comments: