Friday, June 24, 2011

On falling victim of the McDonalds Ban Hammer

On falling victim of the McDonalds Ban Hammer

I have received a number of reports from my loyal readers that this site has become inaccessible on the free wifi offered in McDonalds resaurants due to its 'adult nature and themes'. Yeah, right.

You know what's coming: Letter.

Dear Ronald

Congratulations of your recent victory over poor, dead Burger King in the recent Fast Food Mascot Brawl To The Death on Sky Sports the other night. You certainly added "beef" to his "buns"!!!!

However, it has come to my attention that your technical department has banned my wholesome, family-oriented website from your premises, due to alleged adult content.

I am shocked - SHOCKED - at this turn of events and find myself perplexed that my site (an instructional guide for young people to enable them to identify dangerous water fowl) is unavailable in your fine temples of nutricious food.

I appeal, therefore, that you re-examine this baffling decision and unblock my website forthwith.

Get your finger out, fuckwads.

You pal,

Albert O'Balsam
Pubic ...err... Public Service Announcement: If you ever find yourself unable to access this site using the usual channels, it can also be found at feeds.feedburner.com/scaryduckusss. That is all

No comments: