Friday, July 20, 2012

ROBOTS IN DISGUISE

The morning crawl to work made exactly 1.00006% more interesting with the sighting of a van in a lay-bay belonging to a company called Robotic Demolitions.

Wow. I decided there and then that I would actually pay genuine cash money to watch them in action.

However, there being no driver to offer my shiny pound coin, I could only come to one conclusion: The van got there by itself, and when called into action "transforms" itself like some mechanical dervish into some kind of dreadful demolition machine. They should even make a film of that.

In fact, I am convinced that I have clapped my eyes on - in a truck-stop on the A33 south of Reading - the legendary Optimus Prime.

Didn't ask for an autograph. I hate disturbing the talent on their day off.

No comments: