Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Jokes I'm not yet sick enough to crack

When you're driving to work at 5.45 in the morning, your (my) brain tends to take you (me) off on flights of fancy that invariably leads to gags with you (me) are not quite sick enough to tell.

The sight of a roadside shrine to some poor unfortunate who didn't make it home led to one of these thought processes that resulted in this little one-liner in the Viz Top Tips style:

ENTREPRENEURS! Set up a flower business near to the scene of a recent fatal traffic accident. Business will boom.

Yeah, I know: Sick puppy.

BUDDING ARTISTS! Can you draw poor quality and slightly frightening versions of children's TV characters? They need a mural painter at the local hospital

Still a sick puppy

PRACTICAL JOKERS! Swap tubes of chilli paste with the Canestan at local supermarkets, then go home and wank furiously

OK, I'll stop now.

No comments: